Chronicles Of My Day


Hello... 😊😊
       It's quite a phenomenal experience when  you find yourself in a long queue at a ATM arcade filed with students!  The adrenaline rush through  your body is usually at its peak, as you tend to see some behaviors you won't normally take, been displayed freely for you to go as mad as you please lollπŸ˜…...  I was at the ATM the other day at school with the majority being students,  I watched the queue increase in front of me,  imagine you're on a so called line🚢🏼‍♀🚢🏻🚢🏼‍♀ and you initially counted ten people in front of you,  you see people coming out, you nod and smile to yourself that, you would be out of there soon...  But as minutes go by, you look up and decide to count again and to your astonishment there are 9 people left...  Yeah you understand me now right? I was just fuming 😀😑 and couldn't voice it out,  like how can one person be withdrawing for 6 people?! How do you feel when you do this? Does it make you  fulfilled for the rest of the day? It's amazing to see people display such wickedness. I really cannot find myself going to by pass a line at an ATM arcade,  I would either stay on the line or go and come back later, so it just amazes me to see people be so impatient and even rude when they want to ask for your help, and been intentionally oblivious of those on the queue.
     Just one thing for you guys that do this,  one day the patient and calm one won't  be so patient anymore for you to come and feel like commando,  they will just treat your fuck up.... And they won't even let you withdraw after all the embarrassment, Looool okay I didn't  mean to threaten you. Please just respect yourself whenever you go to any ATM arcade,  it won't give you any form of illness to act civilized in public

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Tom Mcmurrian Of Coin MD

Happy New Month!! November 2018