Help please....

Hello....

I got a request from one of my readers to make an anonymous post of something she is going through and needs advice..

"I started dating him about two months back, he had asked me out through the phone. We had been friends when we were young, lost contact and he managed to find my number and reached out to me. We started talking once again and got really close, there was no day we didn't speak on the phone, we spoke about everything and sweet nothings, feelings started popping up and we decided to venture into a higher zone.
About some weeks into it, our calls to each other reduced drastically, he no longer picks when I call, instead he sends a text saying he is busy. I tolerated all his attitude, his friends didn't even know about US.. his ex was always around.. he posted picture of the both of them on his social media handles and still was too busy to pick up calls. I complained about it and he said everyone around him knows he doesn't like to make calls, that he prefers texts or chats. Sally this was someone who usually talks to me endlessly before I agreed to date him. He continually made me feel I was forcing myself on him, I can't talk to him on a regular basis anymore as he barely has my time.. he only reaches out when he feels like.
I will be going back home (Lagos) soon as I'm in school presently and he is in Lagos... I dunno if I should leave the relationship I really like him and I want it to work.
What do I do?
Leave or make it work and how?


She needs your help guys, she will be reading your comments. Please be gentle and tell her what you think she should do.
Thank you
                                       ***


Your comment brings out the beauty in my posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Tom Mcmurrian Of Coin MD

Happy New Month!! November 2018