"I Felt The Need To Promote Nigerian Culture Through Ankara"- Rhonkefella

Exclusive Interview With Nigerian Style Blogger Rhonkefella



Hello😊

            I know it's been a while. Well, today I will be introducing you to someone, who is extremely Beautiful! Creative! A style blogger, an awarding winning style influencer, a motivational speaker, an Instagram goddess, one who is among the few taking style to a whole new level!
I was extremely ecstatic when she agreed to do this interview, so sit back and relax as we take a quick trip into her world! Enjoy!


Name: Aderonke Enobasi Adefalujo



State: Ogun, Nigeria.
Date of birth: October 20
Occupation: Style blogger
Social media: IG: @therealrhonkefella @Rhokefellacolletions

Tell us more about yourself.
I’m the creative director of the Rhonkefella brand! A social media enthusiast and a style blogger. I’m the first child of two girls from a family of four, including Mum and dad (smiles) I’m from Ogun state, ijebu precisely (chuckles) but my mum hails from Akwaibom, hence the name ENO (smiles)




How has it been style blogging?

It’s been beautiful, I’m living my dreams, I’ve always loved fashion, so despite challenges, I enjoy what I do! 




 

Why did you choose that aspect of blogging?

Well, like I said fashion chose me and thanks to social media which has helped bring my vision to reality. I went into blogging cause of my love for fashion and I felt the need to promote Nigerian culture through Ankara. (smiles)








How did you come up with your brand name Rhonkefella collections?

Rhonkefella has always been in existence even before fashion because I started out as a pro makeup artist! An old friend gave me the name RHONKEFELLA (smiles)







What was your greatest challenge while starting out?

Funny enough the greatest challenge was how to start,  (chuckles) and when I finally found the courage to start I rose above every challenge (smiles) 





Has social media been a huge source of help to your business?

Absolutely Yes! First off, You only know me because of social media, even the pictures I see on magazines, they were all filled from my blog and Instagram page, I won’t even lie (laughs) 






Do you experience trolls on social media, how do you handle them?

Trolls? Hmm sometimes I do, sometimes I ignore them, a few times I address it, I’ve just grown not to take anything personal and block negative energies.









Is it essential to have a mentor in this modern age?

It’s natural to admire some certain individuals or look up to some people, but I won’t say it’s mandatory. 



Who is your mentor?

I have quite a lot of women I admire, women in my fields for different reasons, so I can't particularly mention just one person.





What has been your greatest achievement so far?

(Laughs) I am yet to get to the peak of my career, I’m not even sure I will ever arrive! (Smiles) Every achievement is and was great, the goal is to always do better 





Recently you held a rather rare activity in the country, yard sale, where your customers raid your closet, how has it being for you?

It's been a beautiful avenue to make money and also give back to fans and customers.




A new one is coming up on July 8, can you tell us a bit more about it?

It will be the very first Yardsale on the mainland and I’m very excited about meeting lovers and fans of the Rhonkefella Brand! 
We will get to debut our summer collection pieces and also give some freebies to our amazing clients. (smiles)








What do you do rather than blogging, for fun?

My dear, I have a boring social life oo (chuckles) maybe just sit home, watch local movies and relax (smiles)


What's your advice and to youths out there?



 Stay Original, find your purpose and live it!


Wow! It's been a wonderful time getting to know you more! We wish you all the best and greater heights as you move forward.
Like at said, stay original and find your purpose, no one does it like you do!
Till next time, stay blazing!

God bless you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Tom Mcmurrian Of Coin MD

Happy New Month!! November 2018