The Truth About Tom Mcmurrian Of Coin MD


         Irrespective of the wonderful growth and benefits COIN MD is offering to it's members and others, there is a certain controversy that surrounds the founder and CEO who is Tom Mcmurrian, a reputable business man and crypto fanatic, he is also the author of one of the best sellers; THE 7TH DISRUPTION: THE RISE OF THE DIGITAL CURRENCY BILLIONARE  
Where he brilliantly makes comprehendable, the digital currency movement and financial freedom. The controversy seems to cause unnecessary doubts in the minds of new investors faced with it, and some blogs haven't made it any easier to address. 



Well it happens that the CEO of COIN MD, Tom Mcmurrian was arrested in Panama for various fraud charges in the year 2005 and was sentenced to 5 years in prison. Ever since he stepped out, his record has been clean and he also didn't run away from this fact of his past but he seemed to have envisaged this particular occurrence, because on his Facebook page he gives an

extensive detail on his jail term and how he was arrested. (Most blogs refuse to give this part of the information when reporting)

See  more below

"The day my life changed forever..TV cameras, SUV’s everywhere, 9mm guns pointed at me, I am being arrested in Panama in a spectacular mid-day raid in the heart of the Panama business district conducted by the FBI and the Judicial Technical Police (PTJ).

Abandoned in a dark Panama 10×10 dungeon with seven other men…ankle and wrist shackles…extradited from the Republic of Panama. medium;"UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, charged with 153 counts of mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, securities fraud and money laundering… more charges than Bernie Ebbers, Bernie Madoff and the Enron executives combined.

Facing 25 years to life…my children, my wife…what the f*ck have I done? This is where my spiritual journey begins… I punched the walls so hard INthe Panama dungeon that my knuckles bled, the singing and yelling in Spanish went on 24 hours a day. Ancon Prison, Republic of Panama, Hell on Earth. I slept about every other day. I was bloated from years of heavy drinking two to three bottles of Jack D. a week, 270lbs and Bi-polar as hell. The detox was a bitch. 24 hour lock down, sleeping toe to head on a urine stained cement floor, two plates of rice per day, lentil beans and an occasional piece of cooked SPAM. Eight years later I still avoid white rice, lentils and I have never liked SPAM. Truth: US Federal Prisons are like the Ritz Carlton compared to a Central American prison. If you have to go to prison, do it in the USA, and go Federal.

I waited in pre-trial for 10 months, no sun, no grass, just cigarettes, Honeybuns and Mountain Dew, I fought like a Barracuda not wanting to come in the boat, I cussed everyone, the Judge, my lawyer, my wife, the district attorney and anyone else I could. I am not a fraud – I never intended to hurt anyone! The biggest infraction I ever had was driving on a suspended license, how could I deserve this type of treatment? My lawyer told me that based on the dollar amount that I was only looking at 18-36 months, then why does it say 25 years to life? I would rather be dead than spend 25 years in a ‘human warehouse’, a term used by Wall Street. In retrospect, prison was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Truth be told, I was already in one even before being arrested. Maybe prison was my time under the Bodhi tree, my 40 days in the desert, what Viktor Frankl in his book “A Man’s Search for Meaning” describes as an existential experience...."

Click to read completely on Tom's FB page

This goes a long way to show that he wishes to be completely transparent and sincere with the members and give people the golden chance to affordable healthcare regardless of what others have to say.

Quick reveal; He's been doing that!

So get on board and make the right investment choices while it's still very affordable and be on the path to financial freedom and confidence!

In order to join and participate, you can register through this link adamumary.coinmd.io and learn more about CoinMD back office and how to grow your business globally by attending it's weekly webinars, where Tom himself is usually present. See details below;

www.Zoom.us
Select Join a Meeting
Enter Meeting ID # 793 524 9299
Or Dial on @ +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
For More info visit coinmd.tv


Make The Right Investment Choice with coin MD
Coin MD
Live Wealthy, Be Wealthy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Month!! November 2018