Name: Eselebor Faith
Occupation: Medical lab scientist and Baker
Favourite quote:
You are d best of your kind, God created you for a purpose, don't feel less or inferior, always be good, don't live your life to impress others, know God's plan and purpose for your life and live daily according to His plan and purpose for you.
Tell us more about yourself
Well I'm a very simple person, I'm the second child of my parent, born October 12th, and I'm from Uromi In Edo state.
How do you cope being a medical laboratory scientist and running your business ( Blazing Cake) alongside?
It's not really easy but God has been helping me. Baking is something I love to do, I'm always happy doing it, any opportunity I have to learn something new, I grab it, and my profession is also something I love too (smiles)
So I guess my love for my profession and hand work keeps me going.
How did blazing cake come about?
Well I started baking about seven years ago, but turning my handwork into business started a few years back, and that was when I decided to give it a name. The name "Blazing" is a nick name given to me by a friend and I just fell in love with the name and it's meaning, and decided to use it for my business. Blazing according to Cambridge dictionary means something hot, very bright, powerful and impressive. So for me it was indeed the perfect name.
What were the challenges you faced?
One of the challenges I faced then was finance, especially when you have a lot of ideas and you can't just make it a reality because the money  is not there. Also people you feel should encourage you or believe in you just turn their backs on you. Sometimes I'm up, while other times I'm down, but I just keep going on and God has been faithful.
What has been your biggest achievement so far?
My biggest achievement so far is being able to stand on my own,  despite the challenges of life.
Do you intend to take blazing cake to a bigger platform and How?
Yes I intend to take BLAZING CAKE to a much bigger platform. First I intend to go for more knowledge about cakes so I can give d best to customers, and also have a baking school where I can also train pple who want go into this line of business too.
Can we go a bit personal with some questions?
Yes you can
Are you in a relationship?
Yes I'm in a relationship (smiles)
Good! When are we hearing the wedding bells???
Wedding bells? (Laughs) very soon
Born
From Edo state




My advice to others out there is Don't give up! It's really great wen you can do other things apart from what u learnt in school. Don't let anyone discourage you, keep praying and do your best and things will work out just the way you want it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Tom Mcmurrian Of Coin MD

Happy New Month!! November 2018