BBNaija 2018: Adesua's Visit Resets Housemates

The Nollywood sensation and highly loved actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington, visited the big brother housemates today at about 4pm, and the housemates reactions were indeed priceless.

They were really ecstatic to say the least, as the saw the celebrity at the door.
The Actress who then went ahead to have a chat with the housemates, after been given a tour by the housemates, led by Tobi, the current Head Of House.
During the chat she engaged in a question and answer game with the housemates and asked the housemates what made them tick, and what they cannot do without.

This is how housemates reacted:

Tobi : I cannot do without Money, I hate fake people

Khloe: I love talking, I hate pretence.

Miracle: I love good music, hate pretence.

Bambam:I love music and film making, I hate dishonesty. 

Rico:I hate people that bully others.

Nina: I love my phone, cannot do without it.

Teddy A: I don’t like lazy people, I like anything musical.

Cee-c: My originality makes me tick, I cannot do without lashes

Lolu: I don’t like people without good sense of humour, I love to work.

Alex: I don’t like dirt, I like everything fun



Adesua in response said she hated unfair treatment of people and loved anything related to art. According to her, she cannot do without acting and singing. After that she gave serious advice to the housemates, on how to be themselves, standout, focus on bringing out the best of them, calling them brave for participating in this game, saying a lot of people already knew them. Saying the world knows them and their uniqueness even before meeting them.
Then she spoke on anger management saying that nothing should be able to have power over them, especially anger, that they should try as much as possible to be in control of their emotions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Truth About Tom Mcmurrian Of Coin MD

Happy New Month!! November 2018